Monday, August 10, 2009

My Summer of FUN!

My summer started out with swim lessons. We took turns doing swim lessons but me and Sam did them together.
Here I am jumping off the high diving board. It was FUN!
I got really wet when I swam, but I still look cute.
Our biggest vacation this summer was going to California. We went there so we could visit my great grandparents.
Here is a picture of me with my great grandparents and Dolly, Grandma's dog. She's cute, but only has one eye.
We liked to jump the waves. And we played in the water a lot.
We walked around the beach and played in the sand. Here we are in front of Morro Rock:
Our friends invited us to boat with them. We tubed and water skied. We got bounced really high in the tube because of the waves.
We also got to go to LAGOON because my dad's work paid for it.
Here I am with Sam riding on the BAT:
We were riding high on the gondola.
Do I look tired or what?
We got really wet on the log ride. Here I am with my sister Rylie:
We had lots of fun this summer and did a lot. Next week we're going camping with my grandpa and grandma, aunts & uncles, and lots of cousins! I am also going to start a new school at the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Kaeli!!! I miss you too! I miss not having you in my class and not seeing you around school. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new school though. It looks like you had an awesome summer! I bet you are quite the little swimmer. Have you started gymnastics yet?

    I'm glad you posted some pictures! Keep posting so I can see what you are up to! Talk to you soon! Mrs. Olsen :) Go Cougars!

    Tell your mom and Sam "hi" for me too!

    ReplyDelete